14 February 2014

Weekend Reading


Happy, happy Friday!

If you're anything like me, you've been longing for this day. A long week is an understatement. I've been a little under the weather and these cold temperatures have not helped. I need some relaxation time. Oh and Happy Valentine's Day! Here are a couple links I found this week and I loved so I thought I would share them with you. Also, don't you love this lip print from Vogue?! It is currently my computer background. Enjoy!

1. How amazing is this video? I want to go to this school (also bitter I didn't get any of this snow). Not to mention, how did he get the U.S. Olympic sweater/jacket monstrosity??

2. This precious Parisian quiz that decides the best job for you. Trop bon!

3. How flawless is THIS outfit by Gal Meets Glam?! I am so in love. I want to recreate this all-blush ensemble soon! Monochrome outfits are one of my favorite things to try but I never thought of doing a blush one. Perfect for this Valentine's Day! (I won't even mention those Valentino heels...)

4. If you're anything like me, you have been stalking not only the runway fashions from this past New York Fashion Week, but the street style as well. Teen Vogue has compiled a near perfect list of the show-stopping fashion seen: from punk, to chic, to celebs, bloggers, etc. I loved perusing through their compilation.

5. ALL of the bags on Kate Spade these days have been oozing pink, red, and love. I don't think you can go wrong! I would love to add one to my collection.

Happy Valentine's Day!
p.s. follow me on Pinterest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kent Brewster's pin on Pinterest.