14 December 2014

Daily Reads

If you look to your left, you will find the section labeled "Daily Reads." What are those, you ask? These are the blogs I check daily (or at least try to). I've been a fan of blogs for many, many years and have always had a tab at the top of my browser labeled "Blogs." These are my happy place each day. I read them, soak in the content, and am often inspired to write myself. The blogs in that section have changed tremendously over the course of the years. Originally, I only focused on fashion blog but now as I've grown and my tastes have changed, I've found myself enjoying blogs with more comprehensive subjects. Interior design and decorating blogs are my new favorite but in reality, I like blogs that are real. Ones that speak to me on another levels besides the visual and aesthetically pleasing. Because of that I thought I would share with you what my Daily Reads and why I read them.  Maybe you'll find some new favs yourself!


1 comment:

  1. KACKY! This made my entire day bright!! Thank you so much for including me - it means the world! I love reading your blog as well :) Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete

Kent Brewster's pin on Pinterest.