28 February 2014

Weekend Reading


F-r-i-d-a-y has never looked so sweet! I'm in the middle of midterms and my life is revolving around the library and exams. Don't you just miss this?! Anyways, this weekend has been a beacon of hope for me. I'm hoping to study, wear comfy clothes, and drink lots of good coffee. I think I can manage. I've rounded up a couple of links for you to enjoy, joyeux weekend!

1. Oh Joy! for Target: Watch this video to learn the scoop. But click here to visit Joy Cho's precious home, fashion, and design blog. 

2. TOMS + Jonathan Adler: I am OBSESSED! This collaboration is so, so precious. I'm craving every single pair. But if I had to choose I would go with Bright Yellow ones.

3. Catherine Baba: a girl after my own heart.

4. 50 Healthy Habits we all need to do: physically, mentally, and emotionally.

5. Levo League speaking to my inner diva.

Image is my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kent Brewster's pin on Pinterest.