04 March 2014

Currently Craving: Block Heel Sandals


Block Heel Sandals. 
I want them, I need them, oh baby, oh baby (10 Things I Hate About You, anyone?!). But seriously, I am on the hunt! I have a huge amount of formal events to go this spring and summer. So when I'm shopping I'm only thinking of fun day and cocktail dresses and the shoes to go with. Specifically, some slightly fancy shoes I can wear but not want to chop my feet off at the end of the night. Ya feel me? In my mind, a mid-height block heel sandal would be perfect with any dress. I'm also loving a mid/low wedge heel. Now this is only a speculation but I want some similar shoes nonetheless. Here are the results of my online search: not bad, but they're going to cost a pretty penny. 3 of these looks are J.Crew and are to-die-for-perfect and are exactly what I want. What to do, what to do.

Shop the above looks (clockwise):
1. J.Crew Lillian mirror metallic gold wedge, $198
2. Steve Madden Neliee, $80
3. J.Crew Evie Metallic mid-heel sandals, $188
4. J.Crew Aubrey mirror metallic mid-hell sandals, $158

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kent Brewster's pin on Pinterest.