19 March 2014

How I'm Feeling

image

Overwhelmed. Stressed. Loved. Tired. Pulled in 1,000 different directions. Worth it. Scared.

That's how I feel right now. All those emotions, all right now. Thought that wasn't possible? Neither did I. There's so much going on in my life I can't even begin to explain: a junior in college taking 20 hours (why?!), nervously waiting to hear back from interviews, starting this blog and hoping it reflects who I really am, balancing friendships and extra responsibilities, and all while taking care of myself mentally, physically, and emotionally. Think all of that is happening? Not a chance. As I was thinking about what to write this Monday morning, that's all I was thinking about. So I thought, why not share it with you? It's who I fully am in the present moment. So here I am trying to juggle these tasks, emotions, duties with countless inspirations and ideas running through my head. Needless to say, I'm overwhelmed. But, I just have to stop and remind myself what my life is really like. I have a home (2 actually), a family, friends, Jesus, an education, money, and the list could go on... Even though I'm feeling like I'm falling under all the weight of expectations, I am humbly and utterly grateful I can be sitting in front of a computer writing this. 

How are you feeling this days? How are you really and truly feeling?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kent Brewster's pin on Pinterest.