01 April 2014


I wish I could do this ALL time. I finally had free time this past Friday and was able to draw and work on my hand-lettering. I still have a long way to go, but I really, really enjoy doing this. Probably more than I love painting. Doing creative things and crafts has always been fun for me. Its my way of relaxation and de-stressing because my mind can wander and I can listen to music for hours. I was in a painting class freshman year of college and all my friends hated that I would go to the studio all the time. Sometimes it would be a pain but mostly it was therapeutic and felt like home. I wish I had more time do it and a studio space as well. One day!

Is there any activity or hobby you use as a de-stressing tool? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kent Brewster's pin on Pinterest.