05 May 2014

Friends!








Hi friends! Sorry I've been gone for so long. With finals and a family wedding with 3 parties, I did not have time for blogging! And I've been feeling under the weather so all motivation went out the window. But I'm back and it's SUMMER! Wahoo! I could not be more excited for a break from school and the warm (i.e. hot) months ahead of me. I love spring, though, so I'm sad to see it go. I had some time to kill so I stopped by the local botanical gardens in Birmingham and it was beautiful. A little warm in the sunshine but I loved seeing all the flowers blooming and green everywhere. Anyways, have fun celebrating Cinco de Mayo! I won't be celebrating because I'm home with my parents and need a few more days to rest up. Thanks for being faithful readers! Much love xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kent Brewster's pin on Pinterest.