03 July 2014

Weekend Reading

Loving Blair Eadie's grown-up July 4th look.

image

image

Happy early July 4th y'all!  I'm sure many of you are on holiday or are with families and I wish you the very best. I'm still working this weekend which is kind of a bummer. But honestly at this point, I'm thankful to even have a job. So a couple of inconvienent hours will do. What are you doing to celebrate this festive holiday? Honestly, I love July 4th (I love America/American history) but have never been one to go all out. Maybe that's because the planning was always done for me as I called summer camp home. Which they do 4th of July like no one else. Alas, I'm at a loss for what to do tomorrow. Do people still watch fireworks? Well happy American independence!

Snacking: I love this. But where is obsessive candy eater like me...

THIS video. Even though the World Cup is over for us (so, so sad) this video will get you pumped up for tomorrow.

Who doesn't love brunch? Or brunching might I say. 

I adore kate spade and loved seeing them recognize these film posters as art. Wish I could get my hand on one!

I. needed. this. Could not have come at the more perfect time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kent Brewster's pin on Pinterest.