23 October 2014

My Obsession: Handbags

My Obsession: Handbags

Are you a shoe person or a bag person?

For some reason, this is a common question in the fashion world.  It is thought that every woman can classify herself as one or the other. At first I was like, what no, I can't classify myself based on that. I love BOTH of those things. Then this year happened and I was totally changed. Bags. Bags are definitely my thing. This was reinforced by my birthday in August, when I received two beautiful purses from my parents, one of my choosing and the other a surprise. It's like my mother just knew. Don't get me wrong, I still love shoes. And jewelry and clothes. But, I seem to branch out and express my personality the most in my purses. So here we are, I've gathered a round up of my favorite bags: ones I love and already own to a few lust worthy options we can dream of.

Left column:
Tory Burch York Combo Cross-body in emerald stone / Free People tote - only $68! And I own it and love it /  Rebecca Minkoff Quilted Affair - Pink no longer available but love the burgundy version. 

Middle column:
MARC BY MARC JACOBS New Q Hillier Hobo in Rosey Red - obsessedRebecca Minkoff Mini 5-Zip - I have this in neon pink and it was the best decision I have ever made.

Right column:
kate spade new york Cobble Hill - a classic / Old Navy bucket bag - the best deal 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kent Brewster's pin on Pinterest.