08 December 2014

8 Things Every Happy Woman Should Know


So the image above is not mine, it's the ever-fabulous cupcakes and cashmere. But I absolutely LOVED what she posted in October about "8 Things Every Happy Woman Should Know."  Isn't it wonderful? Now happy is a weird term and some of the things above seem trivial. But what I think Emily was trying to get at was knowing yourself. Knowing what makes you happy, brings you joy, what you don't like, being satisfied with spending time with yourself, and so on. This spoke to me at a time when I'm intensely trying to figure my life out as I'm about to graduate. I am far from knowing myself perfectly so my "8 Things" are still incomplete, I'm working away. Will share soon!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kent Brewster's pin on Pinterest.