25 February 2014

A Bit of Advice


Again, The Every Girl has another fabulous article. This one, uniquely, is about grocery shopping. Weird, huh? Well I found it totally inspiring and just what I needed to read! I've been feeling like I'm in a rut these days when it comes to eating and living healthy. This stems from being post-abroad where its justifiable to eat pastries everyday! Anyways, I found "The Only Grocery Shopping List You'll Ever Need" totally accessible and doable. Essentially, you limit your purchases to what you really only need and want to eat. Nothing else. Check out the list above and tell me what you think!

Here's my ideal list:
1. 2 proteins: pre-cooked Rotisserie chicken and salmon
2. 2 veggies: broccoli and green beans to steam 
3. 2 fruits: Tomatoes and raspberries
4. Herb-du-jour: what ever looks good!
5. A dozen frozen eggs (I love eggs)
6. Greek yogurt: I like Fage
7. Choice of cheese: Feta on everything
8. Choice of grain: whole wheat pasta
9. Granola
10. Smart snack: Almonds or veggie chips.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Kent Brewster's pin on Pinterest.