07 February 2014

Happy Friday

Finally.

Such a long, long week. I'm so happy its finally Friday and I can relax. Kinda. I still have loads to do this weekend but it is 10x nicer when I don't have to go to class in between those things. Do you have any fun plans for the weekend? Mine will consist of hanging out with friends tonight, (hopefully) Jazzercise tomorrow morning, volunteering at my local art museum, and some much needed catch up time with a friend. Life is so good! Even when I have a million things to do.

Here are some Friday links to entertain you this weekend:

1. Mackenzie Horan's post reminding us to be thankful for what we have, what we've been given, and where we are.

2. Benefit's new "Big Easy," A.K.A. a tinted moisturizer, BB cream, and light foundation all rolled into one. I'm very intrigued by their experiment and am dying to test it out.

 3. Also from Birchbox, the 411 on Vitamin skincare. I never really thought of it as something to put on my skin. I'm thinking I need to add some vitamins to my face and my body.

4. An extremely useful how-to for matting your photos and in a unique way. Especially because I have so much art from abroad I still need to frame!

5. Well New York Fashion Week has begun and you know what that means? A lot of things actually, but my favorite collection is being presented right now (I love the internet). Kate Spade does it again. Really loved the pink sparkly pointed-toe pumps. To. die. for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kent Brewster's pin on Pinterest.