20 February 2014

Shop of the Week: Design Darling


As I've mentioned before, Mackenzie Horan {a.k.a Design Darling} is one of my absolute favorite bloggers. I adore her classic yet fun style, love for all things navy and pink, and her interest in interior design. Her blog is actually my first read everyday! Well, not only does she write a fabulous blog but also has an even more fabulous boutique to go with it. She has the best selection around of stationary, classic home decor, bright gifts, and little happies. I, of course, love anything monogrammed, especially the acrylic pieces. I've rounded up her must-have items from the Design Darling Boutique.
Happy shopping!

Clockwise from above:
1. The adorable monogrammed acrylic tray. $42.00
2. Cheetah, pink, and simplicity? I adore these precious notes. $18.00
3. A tortoise clutch. Why haven't I seen this before?! $100.00
4. Pens in my favorite color green. $22.00
5. This item is a given: I adore any turquoise earrings such as these. $98.00
6. I love, love, love these mugs. Now I just need a Mr. to share it with! $24.00


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kent Brewster's pin on Pinterest.