21 February 2014

Weekend Reading


Happy weekend! Aren't you so glad it's Friday?! I know I sure am, even though I have loads to do this weekend. I'm fortunate enough so see one of my best camp friends tonight and I could not be more overjoyed. My goals for this weekend are to get lots of school work done (still a struggling college student), run errands, and try at least 1 new restaurant/coffee shop here in Memphis. Let's see if that happens! Hope you enjoy the posts below!

1. A beautiful written and strong post on how women can lead the world, but only if other women let it happen. Lets help out sisters.

2. My favorite shop has one of my favorite blogs: cute, quirky, kitsch, and inspiring. 

3. Check this girl out. Oh my goodness. I am obsessed. Too bad I still live in a dorm and can't do beautiful and crafty things like this. Props to you girl!
(p.s. you've probably noticed I've been spending a lot of time on The Every Girl. It's a new favorite of mine and you have to check it out!)

4. Usually I skip over Glitter Guide's weekly Things-To-Do post but this one looks awesome: gold-leaf DIY, mulled wine, The Oscars, and traveling. Need I say more?

5. Whoops, another post from The Every Girl.  Try this meal anytime for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kent Brewster's pin on Pinterest.