07 March 2014

Weekend Reading



Happy, happy Friday y'all! Guess what?! It's spring break! Yes, I'm still in college and I still get a glorious week off from school. I'll be spending my time in South Carolina with my sister for a couple days, a little time at home with my parents, and visiting a close friend in Nashville. I'm looking forward to yummy food, sleeping 10 hours a night, sweet conversations, and reading. Goodness, so many wonderful happenings! I've curated a couple links that have caught my eye this week and thought you would enjoy. Bonne weekend!

1. Matchbook's March issue: I enjoyed the piece on calligrapher, Stephanie Fishwick.

2. I'm an (amateur) interior design-enthusiast & I drooled over this gorgeous garage apartment tour.

3. I've been researching blog recently and found a few brand-new-to-me blogs: Poor Little It Girl is a favorite because she aims to show fashions for the "poor" girl (under $100).

4. Since I had a crazy school week, I've been saving the March issues of InStyle and House Beautiful to read. Can't wait for some much needed inspiration!

5. I'll also be reading Blog Inc., an incredible book detailing the ins and out of blogging. It's written by the ever creative and fabulous Joy Cho of Oh Joy! I highly recommend her website, blog, and products. She's truly a creative genius of our age (especially digitally). She's currently debuting this party collection for Target! Ah-mazing!

Images: 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kent Brewster's pin on Pinterest.