06 March 2014

Style Icon: Jenna Lyons


"As far as I'm concerned, leopard is a neutral."
-Jenna Lyons

A girl after my own heart! If you didn't know, the wonderful Jenna Lyons is the present Creative Director and President of our beloved J.Crew powerhouse. Essentially, she is the women we love to hate because she continually creates clothing every season we have to have. So good for our closet, bad for our wallet. Not only is she the genius behind the brand, but her own personal style should be regarded in its own right. Known for menswear inspired looks, killer heels, and standout thick-framed glasses, in my opinion she can do little wrong. My favorite looks from her are featured above. I've noticed one of her signature looks is a pant with an amazing fit paired with pointed-toe stilettos. One of my list of must-try outfits, along with sporting my menswear glasses with everything (They're Brooks Brother's mens glasses. I kid you not). Not to mention, her shoe collection is to-die-for and if you haven't seen this video I featured earlier, you will leave with serious envy. Ms. Lyons is a serious force to reckoned with in both the business and fashion world. And one of my personal style icons!

Head on over to J.Crew to find similar styles to the ones above. Currently having 40% off final sale items! Hurry!

Above images: 1/2/3

1 comment:

  1. Now you could lead the entire facebook by adding thousands of sort swiftly with no problem. buy facebook usa likes

    ReplyDelete

Kent Brewster's pin on Pinterest.