16 April 2014

Easter Sunday for You

Easter Sunday
If you're from the south, you probably understand what Easter Sunday means for most people. The first chance to break out those summer sandals and spring dress. Here I've rounded up some great looks for this upcoming Sunday. The French Connection dress on the right is to-die-for but I'm hoping to sport a hot pink dress. As you can probably tell, I'm really into neutral or nude sandals these days. They are just too good and go with anything. If I had any recommendations for an investment this seasons it would be these: flats and heels. Happy shopping!


2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit in the middle! It's so versatile; add a denim jacket and it's a great every-day dress!

    -Katherine
    http://scallopedandbows.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm thinking I need to make a home for the pink dress in my closet too!

      -Kacky

      Delete

Kent Brewster's pin on Pinterest.