15 April 2014

Unexpected Chill


This looks totally beautiful, right? You can just imagine the warm breeze and fragrant smell from the Dogwood tree. Wrong. Of course we had an unexpected chill last night and its forty degrees currently. NOT my kinda day. So instead of wearing my cute outfit I had planned I put on sweats. I'm still in college so it makes it totally okay right?! Anyways, hope all of y'all had a wonderful weekend! Mine was actually relaxing for the first time in forever. I'm going home tomorrow for Easter and I'm hoping to get a little shopping in. Meanwhile, I hope to sport jean shorts and new sandals from Urban Outfitters. You have to check these out! So cute, wearable, and only $34. A style steal!

Top image by me, bottom here.

1 comment:

  1. Love the sandals! And I woke up to snow on the ground this morning! I was completely distraught. Will this winter never end?

    -Katherine
    http://scallopedandbows.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Kent Brewster's pin on Pinterest.