26 June 2014

A Tiny Fashion Peek


This here is my crappy green porch (and a cute outfit I'll get to later). I'm only temporarily living in this house but have fallen in love with all of its ridiculous charm, quirks, and old sensibility. My number one favorite thing is the house color: forrest green. I love this for many reasons but one of them is not only are the outside walls painted this color but the porch as well for some reason. And it looks absolutely ridiculous. But, I love it so and I've decided to designate it as my favorite-outfit-picture-taking-spot. So, here you go: the crappy green porch. Now on to my clothing: a favorite outfit of mine where I felt ever so kate spade chic in. It consisted of most of my favorite things: bow, a high-wasted full skirt, and the perfect wedges. Now let me tell you about these shoes. I picked up these camel colored Marc Fisher puppies at Macy's one random day and have never looked back since. And you know what? I have yet to find anything that compares to the perfectness that is in the shoes! Do any of y'all have a perfect pair like this?

Outfit: Wedges, old Marc Fisher, similar here. Gingham skirt, recent Banana Republic, similar style here. Black bow wallet, LULU by Lulu Guinness, similar here. Bracelets, old.

1 comment:

  1. Love the skirt! I regret not keeping the one I bought (but the petite just felt too short). Looks great on you.

    Katherine
    http://thegreenbows.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Kent Brewster's pin on Pinterest.