27 June 2014

Weekend Reading


Happy Friday y'all! Wahoo! I feel like I just wrote one of these posts. Man, the weeks sure do go by fast. I'm always thankful for a million and one things but today I'm especially thankful for: camp friends, handwritten letters, flowers, and art. I don't know why but so many things surrounding my future, camp, and creating have been filling my mind. They're all wonderful but don't make any sense to me right now. We'll see what comes of it... for now, happy reading! OH and keep choosing JOY. I promise you, your days will be much happier. Much love xo

Confession: I've always loved the Kardashians/Jenners and Kendall is no exception. Love The Man Repeller's take on her fame.

The Locus of Style: new obsession.

These made me so excited for July 19th!! B & J here I come!

Career Spotlight on Inslee Farris and Roxy Te Owens via Design Darling. Words cannot even begin to cover how much I adored this spread and what it meant to me.

I loved Mattie Tiegreen's innovative and modern take on a china cabinet/bar cart on The Every Girl.

Image by me, editing by VSCO and Studio apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kent Brewster's pin on Pinterest.