16 June 2014

Dreamin' of Summer Espadrilles

Dreamin' of Summer Espadrilles


Does this ever happen to you? You see something once and it gets stuck in your head? Well, a pair of flat espadrilles for summer has gotten into mine. I honestly think they would be the easiest shoes to wear. And comfortable not to mention. In all reality I fell in love with a similar Chanel pair on my ever-favorite Julia of Gal Meets Glam. Then Mackenzie of Design Darling has been swooning over a few Tory Burch options: like these, these, and of course a metallic pair, these. Which, I'm not Tory-fanatic but she does this style in the absolute best way possible. I'm dreaming of slipping a pair on with an easy, light dress like above and a jean vest: voila! Quick, effortless and chic.

p.s. Also d-y-i-n-g over Mansur Gavriel's bag so I had to include on for fun, duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kent Brewster's pin on Pinterest.