13 June 2014

Weekend Reading


I'm baaaaaaack. Well this week has been a doozy! I guess it's required for every week post-vacation basically sucks in all ways possible. Well, no reason to focus on the negative! I had the best time in Arizona soaking up the sun, mountain air, and the Grand Canyon! Life is so, so good. Thanks to our Heavenly Father of course. Have a fabulous weekend!
So. Excited. about this collaboration between Glitter Guide & eLUXE.
I'm not getting married anytime soon, but I really enjoyed Vogue's comprehensive ring list.

Because who doesn't have a soft spot for the red heads in their life.

The ultimate summer reading list to improve your intellectual capacity.

Still wish I could be them/be best friends with them: MK & A, Happy Birthday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kent Brewster's pin on Pinterest.