28 July 2014

Current Obsessions

Current Obsessions

These are some things on my current cravings or lust worthy list, if you want to call it that. Basically, I can't get them out of my head! First, these Sam Edelman Trina sandals are amazing and I'm a proud owner! I bought them on super sale (I mean one of those lucky days) at this local boutique but you can find them on the web. And then of course, this Rebecca minkoff handbag is double-amazing AND on sale today at Bluefly for $86. Which, is a better deal than the pink version of this bag that I also just purchased. Can't wait to sport this neon all fall.  Now these Prada retro sunglasses are just a dream, but aren't they beautiful? Too pretty not to include. I recently saw these Kate Spade chandelier earrings in person and they are actually to-die-for. Hmmm, now what occasion do I need these for again?  I've had a little sample of this highlighter by TheBalm for forever and am just now running out. I need more because its the perfect summer shimmer. One of my favorite stationary artists, Rifle Paper Co., turned a favorite card into a painting: this Marie Antoinette illustrated print.  Last but not least, I'm adoring Blaire Eadie's casual but fun style here. The mix of a quirky t-shirt, skirt, and heels is one I will definitely be taking into the fall and to class. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kent Brewster's pin on Pinterest.