31 July 2014

Recap: On the Run Tour



images: beyonce.com

Well, I'm finally getting around to posting about Beyoncé and Jay Z's On the Run tour. My friend and I had the priviledge of going to New Orleans to see the fabulous duo perform. Okay, just gonna put it out there: I love Beyoncé. A lot. More than most people in this world really do. I adore her music (the album 4 is my personal fav), style, and what she stands for. I also went to the Mrs. Carter show last year and had awesome seats. Like I was only a couple feet away. Anyways, I really enjoyed her concert! Granted, I had horrible seats so none of the above pictures came from me but their personal photographer (sorry about the average quality. They weren't easy to get off her site!). The whole show was much more R&B and hip-hop than I was used to from the Queen but she was with Jay Z. Whom, has definitely grown on me and I do enjoy his music. But, I'm such a diva myself I missed her "Countdown"/"Diva"/"Love on Top" true, sassy style. Overall though, this show was full of non-stop enterainment and personal style of the couple. A job well done!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kent Brewster's pin on Pinterest.