24 July 2014

Look of the Day


Whew, what a crazy couple of days it has been. But I guess its always like that, huh? I went to the Beyonce and Jay Z concert this past weekend (more updates later) and have been simply exhausted. I snapped this picture on the way to work as I chuckled to myself: I really, really like anything camel colored apparently. No, its true. I often find myself constantly reaching for this color in the shoes and bags I buy. It's just so easy and I love it. Don't you love when you find something that becomes so you and a definitive part of your style? Those little fashion pick-me-up moments are always welcome.

(p.s. sorry for the lack of painted toenails. Getting a pedicure/painting them is always on the list but never seems to happen, sigh).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kent Brewster's pin on Pinterest.