19 September 2014

Weekend Reading

A pic from an early, early morning. But so worth it, don't you think?

Hey friends! Happy Friday! I'm overjoyed at the sight of today because my family is coming into town for Parent's Weekend and I couldn't be happier. Sigh. Even though I have neglected homework (it doesn't really matter when something isn't exactly due soon, right?), I've cleaned my place and ready to go for family time and good food! Before your weekend commences, here are a few links to entertain you. Enjoy!

Have I ever shared with you how much I love Design Darling? Mackenzie Horan is a favorite blogger/fashionista of mine & her posts have been hit the spot lately. 

Another Every Girl home tour, except this one has a special place in my heart because I'm also from Alabama!

One of my favorites finally stepped in front of the camera on Paris in Four Months.

10 Classic Movies and Their Alter Ego Chairs - I die.

I always, always adore Victoria McGinley's Week/End posts the most so I thought I would share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kent Brewster's pin on Pinterest.