30 January 2014

SJP + Carrie Bradshaw + Shoes

OH MY GOSH.
Y'ALL.

I stumbled upon absolute perfection the other day and couldn't wait to share it: Sarah Jessica Park is designing a collection of shoes for Nordstrom. {let that sink in} THE SJP (aka Carrie Bradshaw) is designing shoes we can wear. When I found this out I screamed! Not to mention this feature on The Coveteur. The images, writing, shoes, video-everything is too fabulous! I would love to get my hand on a pair of these!!! I'm sure these will sell-out fast so scoop yours up! The shoe collection debuts February 28th with prices from $125-400. Not to bad when you're buying a piece of fashion history. These shoes are flirty, sexy, classic, and easy. Someone please tell me how SJP managed to fit all those things into shoes. I can never find a pair of classic, mid-height sexy shoes. But alas, the search is over! So far my favorites are the adorable pink ones with a flower on the toe. Anyways, I'll let y'all swoon over these images now. 

OH! Almost forget. Here's a to-die-for video that can't be miss here!




All images from The Coveteur.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kent Brewster's pin on Pinterest.