05 February 2014

Calligraphy

I have been on a huge calligraphy and hand-lettering kick these days. Without fail, every time I get on Pinterest, I find a beautiful image I must recreate. That's about where I am right now in my skill level. I just look at other artist's work and copy. Over and over again. Practice makes perfect, right? I'm dying to take a class though! I have found a couple online options and even some kits to start with. Below are a couple images of my amateur work. Still a long way to go! But I just love beautiful script, especially of bible verses and inspirational quotes. These makes some of the best pieces of art in my opinion!

What do you think? Have you found an artist that inspires you?




P.S. check out my Artistic board here where I pin all my favorite images!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kent Brewster's pin on Pinterest.