04 February 2014

The Chelsea

The Chelsea boot. Have you heard of it? I hadn't or even seen then until I went to London actually, then I fell in love. I saw stylish men and women wearing these flat, ankle booties everywhere. I immediately thought, where can I get my hand on those?! Sadly, everywhere in London was too expensive for my college budget. But, upon arriving home I found the perfect pair at Urban - chocolate brown and classically chic. And at a terrific price of $35. Now I love these boots, but I'm looking to invest in a nicer pair that will last a few more years. Any recommendations? I'm doing my research and here are few classic and alternative options I've found.


1 Topshop, $90

2 Zappos, $375
(Men's actually but my favorite!)

3 Asos, $130






No comments:

Post a Comment

Kent Brewster's pin on Pinterest.