17 March 2014

Hi There

image

Well hello friends! 
Sorry I've been gone for so long, it was my spring break. I didn't intend to take a break but because I was off my schedule there just wasn't any time to write posts or do research. But I'm back! And I thought I would resume with my favorite weekly post: Weekend Reading. Except today, Monday Reading! Enjoy!

1. I adore this video Vogue did with Sarah Jessica Parker. She is flawless.

2. Love, love, love Blair Eadie's messy bun and weekend wear.

3. Maybe one day I'll have time to watch one these dreamy Italian movies.

4. "I'm not bossy, I'm the boss." -my girl Beyoncé & other women speaking the truth here.

5. Long Distance Loving's Paris posts should be illegal because they are perfect and will 100% of the time make you want to drop everything and go. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kent Brewster's pin on Pinterest.