15 October 2014

The Perfect Shoes for Fall

The Perfect Shoes for Fall


So I have been on a boot hunt lately, trying to find the perfect new boots for this season. After tearing my boots up abroad and a brutal winter, it was time for some new kicks. I love a challenge but let me tell ya, finding the perfect boot is tough. Especially when you have exactly what you want in your mind. The black leather Madewell boots above were my ideal (and I bought them) but had some hesitation due to comfort. Nevertheless, I couldn't find anything similar so I am slowly wearing them in, hoping they will be more comfortable as time goes on! And since I was thinking about shoes so much, I thought it would be nice to produce a round-up of fall/winter shoes that I have loved in the past. I have not owned every single one of the shoes above but have had something similar that I have loved. 

Dolce Vita boots: I have tried these on for fun - AMAZE / Madewell boots : go a half a size up / Vince Camuto nude flats: easiest shoe ever to throw on /  Converse white low top sneaker / Kork-Ease studded platform shoes: I want these SO badly / Seychelles wedges: so fun, no? / DV by Dolce Vita booties / Steve Madden loafers: a classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kent Brewster's pin on Pinterest.